Free surf lessons at Rest Bay to celebrate International Surfing Day

This Saturday (16 June) is International Surfing Day. Bridgend County is quickly establishing itself as one of the best places to surf in the UK.

This Saturday between 11am and 6pm Porthcawl Surf School will station professional surf coaches along Rest Bay beach providing free surf advice, tips and techniques to help get you riding the Welsh waves.

Blue Flag Rest Bay is hugely popular with watersports enthusiasts. Here Atlantic swells hit the coastline unhindered by Ireland, meaning the same types of waves experienced in the surfing hotspots of Devon and Cornwall.

Porthcawl Surf School, stationed at Rest Bay, is also one of the UK's best surf schools, having been named Best Surf School in the UK at the 2016 Surf Awards.

So if you're looking to improve your surfing abilities there's never been a better time to hit the beach in Bridgend County!

31 comments for “Free surf lessons at Rest Bay to celebrate International Surfing Day”

1. Gravatar of Andrew23Andrew23
    Posted 17 June 2018 at 07:57:15

I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! What a great idea.

2. Gravatar of ZoeZoe
    Posted 19 June 2018 at 20:32:05

There is a light problem to ask – how to generate this sort of awesome article? It presents almost all factors what make a good content. Here is a catching name and worthwhile content. Well-done!

3. Gravatar of RubyRuby
    Posted 19 June 2018 at 20:32:52

I ought to tell you that it will be 1 of the most interesting material I have actually read. It's also professionally composed. I am an English instructor so I see what I mean.

4. Gravatar of KimKim
    Posted 19 June 2018 at 20:33:48

An amazing document! Really a 100 % pure delight to study it. Congratulation! Well done! I'm looking for more texts.

5. Gravatar of DariaDaria
    Posted 19 June 2018 at 20:34:30

Hey everyone! It is very fascinating review. I'm amazed that you are so gifted. I did not respect you!

6. Gravatar of RubyRuby
    Posted 20 June 2018 at 21:47:23

Here is a light question to ask – how to create this type of perfect post? It has all factors what make a good review. Here is a getting headings and worthwhile content. Well done!

7. Gravatar of ZoeZoe
    Posted 20 June 2018 at 21:48:04

I should accept that truly 1 of the most interesting posts I have ever look over. It actually is also properly written. I'm an french teacher so I see what I suggest.

8. Gravatar of ElectraElectra
    Posted 20 June 2018 at 21:48:46

Very great content! Truly a 100 % pure fun to browse it. Congratulation! Well done! I'm holding out for additional texts.

9. Gravatar of LillyLilly
    Posted 20 June 2018 at 21:49:35

Hello everybody! It's very interesting post. I really am amazed that you are so talented. I didn't confidence you!

10. Gravatar of DianaDiana
    Posted 21 June 2018 at 23:24:51

I have constantly thought about how to put together top superiority components and publish them on the website. Now I should say that the job isn't for me. I leave it for pro authors.

11. Gravatar of StaceyStacey
    Posted 21 June 2018 at 23:25:33

It is very difficult to compose a certified texts in a brief time period and still own heads full of suggestions to generate brand new ones. I should mention that the blogger is a expert writer.

12. Gravatar of MonaMona
    Posted 21 June 2018 at 23:26:10

Right now here is a light doubt to ask – how to organize such a great review? It has all components what make a close content. Here is a getting name and worthwhile information. Well-done!

13. Gravatar of BrittanyBrittany
    Posted 21 June 2018 at 23:26:53

I must declare that it really is one of the most fascinating posts I have ever look over. It's also properly composed. I'm an french instructor so I know what I mean.

14. Gravatar of Civil Engineering Project HelpCivil Engineering Project Help
    Posted 26 June 2018 at 07:57:53

Only Professional Writers Can Make This Kind Of Material, Cheers

15. Gravatar of Managerial Accounting Homework HelpManagerial Accounting Homework Help
    Posted 26 June 2018 at 11:54:23

I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share.

16. Gravatar of Real 9A0-411 Exam DumpsReal 9A0-411 Exam Dumps
    Posted 23 July 2018 at 11:13:40

Awesome blog. I would love to see true life prepared to walk, so please share more informative updates. Great work keeps it up.

17. Gravatar of Mobile Repairing Course in DelhiMobile Repairing Course in Delhi
    Posted 24 July 2018 at 12:32:06

I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share Your informative.

18. Gravatar of Mobile Repairing Institute in DelhiMobile Repairing Institute in Delhi
    Posted 27 July 2018 at 13:39:05

Your article is really good and your article has always a good content. the concept is clear and really useful. Great job.

19. Gravatar of Happy Indpendence Day Images 2018Happy Indpendence Day Images 2018
    Posted 05 August 2018 at 17:26:32

Great Article very nice full thing in this article

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work

20. Gravatar of Vincent SmithVincent Smith
    Posted 08 August 2018 at 07:13:48

Learn How You Can Download App Cloner is an application that will allow you to make exact copies of any app on your smartphone or tablet.

21. Gravatar of Tutuapp APKTutuapp APK
    Posted 14 August 2018 at 11:30:03

Thanks really help me to build quality backlinks.

22. Gravatar of rent a car Larnaca airportrent a car Larnaca airport
    Posted 11 September 2018 at 15:06:53

Traveling to Cyprus and need to rent a car? Meet the experts! Wheels & Go Car Rentals.

23. Gravatar of car hire Limassol Marinacar hire Limassol Marina
    Posted 16 September 2018 at 10:49:55

I love surfing and was great to see topics like that. Thank you for sharing.

24. Gravatar of Tax Enquiry AccountsTax Enquiry Accounts
    Posted 21 September 2018 at 12:49:04

Awesome review, I am a major adherent to remarking on online journals to illuminate the website scholars realize that they've added something beneficial to the internet!..

25. Gravatar of HMRC Tax Investigation AccountantsHMRC Tax Investigation Accountants
    Posted 23 September 2018 at 10:20:23

You make such a large number of awesome focuses here that I read your article two or three times. Your perspectives are as per my own generally. This is incredible substance for your perusers.

26. Gravatar of HMRC Tax Enquiry AdviceHMRC Tax Enquiry Advice
    Posted 26 September 2018 at 08:27:06

Much obliged for each other useful site. The spot else might just I understand that sort of data written in such a perfect means? I have an endeavor that I'm a few seconds ago working on, and I have been watchful for such data.

27. Gravatar of Tax EnquiryTax Enquiry
    Posted 28 September 2018 at 10:33:24

Intriguing and astounding how your post is! It Is Useful and accommodating for me That I like it all that much, and I am anticipating Hearing from your next..

28. Gravatar of Let Campaign Tax EnquiryLet Campaign Tax Enquiry
    Posted 02 October 2018 at 04:30:18

Totally awesome posting! Heaps of helpful data and motivation, both of which we all need!Relay welcome your work.

29. Gravatar of Tax Investigation Self EmployedTax Investigation Self Employed
    Posted 04 October 2018 at 10:22:00

well, our bathroom sink is always made from stainless steel because they are long lasting“

30. Gravatar of Let Campaign Tax Enquiry AccountantsLet Campaign Tax Enquiry Accountants
    Posted 07 October 2018 at 13:10:19

This is really an incredible read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome!.

31. Gravatar of Let Property CampaignLet Property Campaign
    Posted 11 October 2018 at 17:22:14

Great outlined data. I thank you about that. Doubtlessly it will be extremely helpful for my future tasks. Might want to see some different posts on the same subject!