Love2Walk Festival 2014
21 June, 2014
The festival runs from the 21st - 29th June and offers a range technical walks for the experienced plus an eclectic mix of experiences for dabblers, families and the novice walker. Visitors can try Nordic walking, social stroll, historical walks, wild food foraging and much more with many walks also taking advantage of our rights of way network.
For more information on Love2Walk 2014 ...
…chat with us on twitter and follow @love2walkwales
...or jump over to the Love2WalkWales blog
A quick guide to grading
Easy Access - suitable for all
Easy - suitable for those without any serious fitness or mobility problems, may need to lift pushchairs over small obstructions.
Leisurely - includes some unsurfaced paths, may need walking boots
Moderate - may include steep paths and open countryside. Walking boots essential
Strenuous - need to be an experienced countryside walker with a good level of fitness
* Comfortable socks and footwear are essential.
* Wear loose, comfortable clothing which allows you to move freely.
* Wearing sunglasses and sunscreen will protect your eyes and skin.
* Walking is thirsty work so carry water.
* Take something to eat so you have plenty of energy.
* Carry a mobile phone with you.
Always follow the Countryside Code
Please note that walkers take part in walks at their own risk.
« View other events